These are my links for September 21st from 10:09 to 18:48:
- Breakdown: Social Media Workflow, Process, Triage – Technical guide to understanding how to establish your social media customer/crisis strategy.
- DIY SEO – Smart Insights Digital Marketing Advice – More fun with SEO – some tips for do-it-yourself SEO design – particularly optimising the on-page experience and listings.
- Using Google Analytics to Audit and Improve SEO - – Tools to carry out a 'gap analysis' in your SEO – finding what search terms your site is ranking for, what the opportunity is, and identifying the gaps you can plug through improving your on-page keywords.
- 7 fundamental approaches to get more from your Adwords campaign – Hands up who likes doing PPC? A few house-keeping tips to get more bang for your buck, and reduce the pain of paid search.
- The inbound marketing process – Useful breakdown of the sales funnel, what elements to measure, and how to develop an inbound marketing strategy.
- Multi-screen matters to your consumer, it should to you – Smart Insights Digital Marketing Advice – Google Infographic: 90% of media interactions are screen-based, often with users multi-tasking between screens (e.g. laptop/mobile, or TV/mobile) whilst making search and purchasing decisions.
- Preparing a Digital Campaign to Succeed – Thoughts on website optimisation (upping from the industry average of 2.5%), including ensuring there are 'scents' relevant to offline ads and search:
“Made of cues that people use to decide whether a path is interesting (or relevant). These cues consist (of) images, hyperlinks and … citations related to the information needed (by the searcher)”.
- Is Youtube a TV Channel? « TEST – Comparing some interesting stats on subscriber and audience approaches on YouTube and whether YouTube can be considered another TV 'channel'.
- Why UX is important to the different departments in a company – Article interlinking UX with customer service in a virtuous circle in building the business's brand and audience.
- New Media Knowledge – Mobile checkout optimisation – Stats on mobile conversion – lesser trust in mobile means getting traffic/ click through from mobile is flying, but end conversion less so.